Sonntag, März 03, 2013

news from austria...


last few days I was in Innsbruck, Austria for my last snowboard competition in halfpipe. As every year the comp is pretty familiar and chill out, good vibes, good food, sound and people. It's the springsession  coming together for all the oldschool snowboardpros from Austria and the youngster aswell.
The pipe is not that big, usually I am into double the size of this pipe in my homeresort. But I like that kinda too. It's easy to ride and I love it when the walls are soft. But you can't give all your energy into it because the walls and the transition are not that long and it's to dangerous to go massive at all.

Like last year I took first place again and walked away with some nice goodies and some cash $$$ yeahhh.


Austrian Master Women Halfpipe 2013

First place for me :)


Gondola to the top



Silvana and me ready to drop


Mountains

During my free time in the afternoons I went to the city checking out the oldtown and all the shops. Innsbruck is a very nice architecture city and it has a lot of nice little coffee's, bars and restaurants. Every Saturday they have some fleamarkets round town running. You also can find a big farmersmarket which is open everyday except Sundays.

Eastern sweets
Oldtown Innsbruck

For my eastern decorations back home I found some nice things to buy. They got some good shops like Depot at the big Kaufhaus-Tyrol Mall or the Müller store at the Rathausgalerien. There you also can find the Butler's store with nice home accessories and furniture.

Eastern decoration




Keine Kommentare:

Vielleicht mags Du auch das noch lesen?