Freitag, April 26, 2013

Cottage breakfast...




today I made a cottage cheese-berrie bowl for a healthy boost of vitamin, protein and carbs. I need them because I am very busy today and have to stay full until 1 o'clock whuiiii.

Ingredients

half cup of cottage cheese
1 teaspoon flax seeds
1 scoop protein powder
1 tablespoon oats
3 fresh mint leafs
1 tablespoon wheat germs

Toppings

bowl of mixed berries

Put everything in a mixer and mix until smooth. I have already a tall smoothie shaker but for stuff like that I need a little easy handling cutter. I saw one for half price in one of our supermarket and bought it :) and it's perfect to make things like that. Cut onions, cut cheese to parmesan, make pesto, cut herbs etc...I'm loving it!




After transfer cottage cheese in a bowl and put the berries over it.


Enjoy it with a glass of pomegranate juice, tea or coffee.

*Have a nice day*



Keine Kommentare:

Vielleicht mags Du auch das noch lesen?